Another Welcome!
Okay, so I'm done with my testing. Well, at least I think I am. I started this new blog in conjunction with my first book blog SpadesHighReads.com. I will still continue to use SpadesHighReads I just wanted to have another blog where it's somewhat more organized and creative than my trial run blog. ^_^ Hope you guys like this blog. So, without further ado doo -- WELCOME TO 'BOOKS IN THE ATTIC.'

The name just jumped at me and it can be taken in two (2) ways...The attic (slang for your head/mind) and the literal sense of the spare room below the roof (as in, you have TOO MANY books that your bookshelf is not enough).

I'll try to type more later on tomorrow and more contruction is on the way for this blog. Lil Spades is crying so I have to tend to the Prince of the house lol.

Night everyone!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • A wife to a military member.
    A mother to a wonderful 19mo boy.
    A fanatic of Young Adult Fiction.

    Other Blog:
    SpadesHighReads.com

    Authors & Publishers

    If you have a book/s you would like me to review I would be more than happy. This includes promoting books, author interviews, giveaways, and guest post.


    Please take the time to read my Policy.

    Followers